HITSS, LLC. is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to provide technical support in system re-engineering. SharePoint expert in design and architecture, business process improvement, design and develop project dashboards for our federal government client. The successful individual will assist in providing continuous technical and business process improvements. A solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, and CMMI Practice. This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX.
On Site – VA FSC Austin, Texas
Salary will be 70- 75K based on experience
- Evaluate Process performance by designing and maintaining FTS measurement dashboards
- Determine how each FTS functional operation works and maintain an awareness of change management as it applies to implementing and/or updating custom SharePoint workflow applications.
- Strong in EDI Applications
- Team expert with SharePoint
- Expert in designing and maintaining dashboards
- Expert in Business process re-engineering
- Practical knowledge in business process improvement and re-engineering disciplines. Being familiar with Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, and/or CMMI practices.
- Experience in leading business process improvement efforts in IT service organizations.
- Ability to standardize business processes and operating procedures.
- Ability to elaborate requirements from business needs.
- Experience in business process mapping and documentation, business process/workflow automation and measurement using proven technologies.
- Experience working with SharePoint as a super user, i.e. ability to design zero-code custom applications and automated workflows on SharePoint.
- Sharp skills in PowerApps, MS Flows, Excel VBA, and Power BI.
- On Site – VA FSC Austin, Texas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical engineering discipline plus five (5) years of increasing experience in enterprise architecture and systems engineering OR a bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering discipline noted above plus 10 years’ experience.
- Heavy experience in IT environments, infrastructure, SDLC, IT security and application administration, and Dashboard design and