Salary Range: $100-$110k
Power BI Developers to assist with a variety of Momentum Financials and Acquisitions related initiatives. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with Momentum.
Future duties and responsibilities
- Build interactive reports and dashboard using the Microsoft BI technologies including Power BI and SSAS, as well as Oracle 19c.
- Develop reports and business models using Power BI (including DAX language)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and service (Power BI, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory)
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS data structures in a reporting context
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance reports and report data
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, and prototyping
- Strong understanding of Data Analytics application security layer models
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- BS in Computer Science, Accounting, Information Systems, Data Analytics or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years experience in writing SQL
- 1-2 years development experience with Java Script, CSS and other java script libraries
- 2-4 years development experience in Data Analytic technologies such as: Microsoft – Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, WebFOCUS
- 2-4 years working experience in data warehousing/mart engagements