Location: Can be remote.
Salary Range- 100-120K Annually
HITSS. LLC looking for a talented Disaster Recovery Lead to support the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Develop and manage disaster recovery plans for critical applications both in the cloud and on-site
- Demonstrate knowledge in System, Data, Security, Infrastructure, AWS, Azure and Hybrid Cloud
- Compile/Review/Update DR plans, procedures, and all supporting documentation
- Be able lead and collaborate with multiple IT teams to implement best practices in a DR posture.
- The ability to problem-solve effectively and work under high-stress
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as superior leadership capabilities.
- Manage key schedule requirements throughout the year in order to conduct multiple exercises.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected time frames
- Monitor progress and manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems/Technology or engineering discipline preferred
- 8 – years relevant experience required
- 4 – years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- At least four years’ experience coordinating and/or performing DR exercise drills